Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday (Ash Wednesday)


Today is Ash Wednesday the first day of Lent. We eat no meat today and we fast and we go to church also. Usually people try to give up things during lent but I am going to try to do things during lent. I'm not going to say but in my heart I know what I'm going to try to do and I pray that I can accomplish what I set out to do.

Well I practiced my dulcimer for over 2 hours yesterday and I sort of felt like I was beginning to get the music we are learning. I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated. I don't know what my problem is. I just can't remember something after I play if over and over and over, and then the next day it's like starting all over again. I just feel like I'm just not getting it. I never had a problem with music when I was in a choir years ago so I don't understand why I'm having such a problem now, but I sure am. It's very frustrating.

Well I did a bit of dusting and cleaning today and now I've got to practice so I guess I'll get on with it. Hugs.













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: