Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday August 14th My Birthday



TO ME!!! Wow, I am officially an GHOF (gray haired old fart) as I turn 65 today and am old enough to collect social security and medicare and all the good stuff. Well I started collecting SS at 62 and now they will deduct for medicare. I can't believe the amount of mail you get from insurance companies when you get near this age. It's unbelievable. We've gotten tons of it. Well anyway If my hubby ever gets home we are going to go see my Aunt and Uncle who are so dear to me and are in their 90's today and then we are meeting up with my sister and her hubby and going out to dinner with them to celebrate my birthday. When I got up this morning Terry was already gone and I don't know where he is and he still hasn't gotten back, so who know where he is. I thought maybe he went to get me a card and flowers or something but that doesn't take this long. Well anyway, I hope you all have a nice day. Hugs.

No comments: