Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday




I had a very nice day yesterday and a wonderful visit with my aunt and uncle and Terry had a nice visit with his friends he hadn't seen in years. Then we had a nice dinner with my sister and hubby too. Then when we got home Patti and the kids came over with cards and balloons and they even had a birthday cake as a screen saver on my computer. Then my son called and it was a nice end to a wonderful day.


Today we got up early and went to church and I'm doing laundry then taking a nap and later this evening we're all, meaning Patti and family and our son and his family are all going to watch Jonathan play football. He's now a senior in HS and they have there 1st game tonight so we're all going watch Elder play in the Pit as it's called, and then afterwards we'll all go out for chili or something. So that will be nice having the whole family together to watch a football game and the weather is supposed to be really nice. I'm really looking forward to that. Well I think I'll go do a little reading now and then maybe take a nap. Hope you all have a nice weekend. Hugs.

No comments: