Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday August 1st.



I had a nice day yesterday. Got my hair cut and it feels much, much better. I went to shopping center and walked around and couldn't even find anything to spend my money on. Everything looks liked maternity tops or the sleeves are too short for my fats arms. I even had a gift card from Dillard's and walked around that whole store and couldn't find anything to use it on. Sad. I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure I'd find a top or some pj's or something I'd like. Then I stopped at a few more stores and looked around too. Well by the time I got all the way back to where my car was parked I was worn out. So I just came home and waited for Terry and then we went out to dinner and came home and watched the movie "Clan of the Cave Bear". I really enjoyed it. They pretty much stuck to the book to which really surprised me. I think it was one of Darrel Hannah's best roles. I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially those that have read the book. Well today is bill paying day. I can't believe it's August 1st already. This year is flying by, so that means fall will be here soon. Yippee!!

No comments: