Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday


Yesterday I finished my book and went and picked up the next in the series and stopped at the grocery. We also watched Patti's dogs again all day. This is getting old. I'm not going to be their dog sitter. They are going to have to figure out something else. I didn't mind watching one but now that we have to watch both of them that's a real pain in the butt. Anyway I was so tired that I went to bed before they even came to pick them up, but I was just reading and then Terry came to bed and started watching a movie and I fell asleep. Today I really have nothing planned. I should run the sweeper to get up all the dog hair, but I don't know if I have it in me. I'd like to try and get a walk in as it's not quite as hot out and it's supposed to rain later. Well have a nice weekend. Hugs.

No comments: