Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Feb. 18th 2013 Well last week I went out to lunch with a few of the girls I went to High School with. We went to the Cheese Cake Factory. That's the first time I've been there. They have so much on there menu that is was very hard to choose what to have for lunch. I finally choose a burger, as I love burgers. It was very good. Then I had a piece of Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake for dessert. Yummy was that good. Again they had so many to cheesecakes to choose from. One of the girls got a coupon on her receipt for $10.00 off the next time she comes so now she's wanting to go again. I said give me a month or two and then I might be ready to go again, cause it was really good, but a bit pricy. On Saturday our Son Michael and his Wife Kim had a surprise going away party for Jake, the one who is going in the Navy. They pulled it off to. He was totally surprised too. All his friends, and family and everyone were there and I've never seen so much food. There must have been 100 people there. My two cheese balls I made looked so small among all the rest of the food. It was all so delicious. They had it at a recreation center where the kids could play basketball or volleyball or even, I can't think of the name of the other game where you throw the sand bags into the wholes. You probably know what I mean. Even the adults were playing that. Anyway we had a great time there. I was supposed to go to a baby shower the next day but I was so exhausted that I just couldn't go, so I call and told them I couldn't make it. I felt bad but I just couldn't make it. Just too much in one weekend. Well take care. Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good time out with the girls. I hardly go anywhere anymore and miss things like that. Living on a limited income is just not good for going out. Oh well.....could be worse..many blessings to count.