Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday


I don't know what makes people think that I have allot of friends, because I don't. I personally don't have any friends but my daughter and I don't know what I'd do without her, but there are still certain things that I can't discuss with her. A few years back I had some very close friends but we've drifted apart, with moving and just going in separate directions and all, which is a big shame. I really miss them and now my one friend that I've made in the neighborhood that I was pretty close to and who was near my age has just moved. The only friends I've made through church are all much older than me or they are the ladies that I visit at the nursing homes. Yes, Terry and I have some friends that we have dinner with but they are couples and they are not really my friends or girlfriends. I guess I can't complain, we do have friends that we go out with and have dinner but I don't have any girlfriends. No close girlfriends like I use to have that I can just talk with or shop with or have coffee with or chit chat with. I use to have a couple of girlfriends that I could do things like that with and I miss it. Sometimes there is nothing that takes the place of just a good ole friend to have to be with and have fun with.
I know I have been blessed in so many other ways, with a wonderful husband, and children and grandchildren and a wonderful home and all, and I do count my blessings every day, so don't think I don't. God has been very good to me and I know it.

No comments: