Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday

Last night Terry and I went out to dinner to Valentines Day. We figure it will be crowded this weekend and we both hate crowds so we went out last night. Terry said I could pick any place I wanted to go. At first I picked a sort of pricey really nice place and the more I thought about it the more I thought I don't really feel like that sort of food, I'd rather just go to a nice pizza place and get a salad and a pizza, so that's what we did. It was nice and we really enjoyed ourselves. I'm just a pizza kinda gal.

Today I made Terry some gingerbread cookies for Valentines day. Those are his favorite, so I thought I'd make some for him. I need to make some greeting cards to and I need to practice my dulcimer. I'm getting it but it's slow coming. It's hard when you've never heard the song before.

We have no plans this weekend. Probably read and watch movies on TV or maybe go to a basketball game if one of the grand-kids has one. But you just never know what's going to come up. Have a nice weekend all! Hugs.



No comments: