Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday


Went to see my one Grandson play football yesterday and took another Grandson with me. His team played the school where my son went to high school and they beat them 25 to 7 and he played a good game. It was the first time I'd seen him (Jake) play and Terry is down with the flu so I went anyway. Terry was scheduled for a stress test today but I had to cancel and reschedule for Monday as there is no way he could do it today.
They have finished painting our spare bedroom and are laying the carpet today. Yipee!! I think it looks great. Terry is picking it apart and saying this and that looks bad. He is so particular. I say it looks fine, just get out of here. lol. I can't wait to get the furniture all back in place and get the mattress out of my bath tub and get back to normal whatever that is.

No comments: