Friday, July 25, 2008

FRIDAY


Had a great day yesterday. First we stopped at the library and returned my book and picked up the next one in the series and then Terry and I went to the shooting range. We took a nice comfortable chair for me and put it in the shade and a cooler full of pop and water and I was set for the day. While Terry shot I put ear plugs in and read my book. Terry had a blast shooting all day and talking to the fellows he met at the range and was so busy that I didn't even get to do any shooting. I was teasing him on the way home, saying "thanks for letting me shoot". But he was so busy with his high powered rifles and he knew I wouldn't want to shot them, and he never did get to the rifles that I would have liked to have shot. Anyway it was perfect weather, not too hot and we stopped at Taco Bell on the way home for dinner and didn't get home till almost 8 PM.
Today I'm going to run the sweeper. Hugs.

No comments: